Location : Woonsocket, RI
Duration : 6+ months
Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills :-
- Experience in Horton Works Cluster Management Admin Role
- experience in Linux Admin, DBA
Roles and responsibility :-
Operational Administration of Hardoop technologies
Desirable Technical / Functional Skills :-
- Estimate Workload Profiles (for analytical processing, Data Processing, Ad-hoc Processing etc)
- Determine Workload Types
- Data Landings
- Estimate amount of data/intervals
- Determine data retention periods, any transformations, types/number of integrations
- Plan compression levels
- Estimate directionality of integration
- Describe use cases
- Determine SLAs, SLA uptime guidelines, Availibility Guidelines, performance guidelines
- Cluster Configurations/refinements
- Set initial configuration changes, OS and cluster type configs
- Determine and implement security policies, i.e. userids, schemas, etc.
- Release Management, Data Management, Disaster Recovery, Appliance Preparation, Appliance placement
- Appliance post PoC artifacts
- Organizational Considerations
- Production Support
- Change Management, Maintanence, Capacity Planning, Performance
- Component verification
- Plan production cut-over/deployment
Total experience in required skill (years) :-
Thanks and Regards
Phone:609 897 9670 Extn 2183
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08850
To post a job send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe send email to: email@example.com
Visit http://xrecnet.blogspot.com for IT Recruitment News, Articles, Recruiting Tools & Resources
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Xrecnet IT Recruiters Network - Corp to Corp IT Jobs & Hotlists" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.